TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Passengers connecting back to Dublin with GoBus from the new Galway Coach Station must ensure they are on time and at the right boarding gate. In the event of missing the connection Healy Tours will not be held liable or incur any expense.
- Passengers returning back to Dublin from Galway Coach station maybe required to travel on a later Gobus return service in the event of Gobus capacity issues.
- Please arrive at the coach 15 minutes before the departure time for your tour. If you are later than the schedule tour timetable departure the company will not be held liable for you missing the tour.
- Healy Tours reserve the right to cancel a tour due to insufficient numbers or unforeseeable circumstances.
- Two tour special offers operate normally over two consecutive days. Passengers who wish to take the second tour at a later date can do so provided Healy Tours is notified 24 hours in advance.
- Two tour special offers including hostel accommodation in association with Healy Tours is operated with selected Galway independent hostels. This offer is overnight shared mix dormitory unless otherwise stated.
- Healy Tours reserve the right to alter the tour route due to road blockages or traffic delays.
- On-line tickets are non refundable. There is no refunds for “no show” lost or stolen tickets. You must have a valid ticket. Any lost ticket will not be replaced and you will be required to purchase a new ticket to allow you to travel.
- Healy Tours does not accept responsibility for lost property/baggage on board the coach. All property/baggage is carried at owners risk. If you are changing of one tour coach to another you will be responsible for transferring and accounting for your own luggage and personal belongings.
- Please ensure to have your booking reference with you when boarding the coach.
- Please ensure that passengers return to the coach on time as stipulated by the driver/guide.
- No smoking or drinking or disruptive behaviour on the coach.
- Animals other than guide dogs accompanying registered blind persons and hearing dogs accompanying deaf persons, will not be carried on the Company’s services.
- Passengers must wear seatbelts at all times while the vehicle is in motion.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult under the age of 14. Child under 4 can travel free provided they are accompanied by a full fare paying passenger over age of 16.
- Concessionary Travel scheme is not accepted on the Healy Tours. However a discount can be offered at the discretion of the Healy Tours personnel.
- Passengers are not allowed to remain on the coach at selected photo stops. Passengers may also be directed to leave the tour by the driver or other company official on the grounds that he/she is causing a nuisance.
We are committed to privacy and support current industry initiatives to preserve individual privacy rights on the Internet. Protecting your privacy on-line is an evolving area and this website will constantly evolve to meet these demands.
Some of our web pages utilise “cookies”. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about web site activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
Some cookies are necessary for the operation of our website, if you choose to block them some aspects of the site may not work for you. Non necessary cookies are only set when you have given your explicit consent to their use. Such cookies included those set by our statistics package Google Analytics.
The refund information given below is applicable to standard and regular tours and trips offered by Healy Tours.
- Custom or special tours and trips may be subject to additional terms and conditions.
- Refunds shall only be made via the same method of payment that the original purchase was made.
Single Day Tours and Tour Packages
- With 48 hours notice or more a full refund will be honored or, alternatively, clients may change the date of the trip at no additional costs.
- With more than 24 hours notice or more a 50% refund will be honored or, alternatively, clients may change the date of the trip at no additional cost.
- With less than 24 hours notice, unfortunately, we cannot offer a refund. However, we will change the dates of the trip at a small cost.
- With 72 hours notice or more a full refund will be honored or, alternatively, clients may change the date of the trip at no additional costs.
- With more than 48 hours notice or more a 50% refund will be honored or, alternatively, clients may change the date of the trip at no additional cost.
- With less than 48 hours notice, unfortunately, we cannot offer a refund. However, we will change the dates of the trip at a small cost.